AMD Settings is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerNome società
. More information on Nome società can be found here
. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be found at ##ID_STRING1##
. Usually the AMD Settings program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 12.25 MB (12844936 bytes) on disk and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 61.17 MB (64142984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (9.55 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (713.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (147.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.23 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.41 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.38 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (28.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (28.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (28.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.25 MB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (42.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (59.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (9.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (75.50 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (10.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (151.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (110.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2018.0131.1849.33856
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by the software company Nome società. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-26 16:50:05.793