You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it occupies close to 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2017.0526.2129.36859
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 00:39:31.270