You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it occupies close to 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Settings. They take about 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2017.1017.1012.16534
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 14:37:15.220