AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 146.35 MB (153462200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.27 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.1017.1012.16534
alone. For more AMD Radeon Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Radeon Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 14:43:46.867