AMD Radeon Settings
You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.52 MB (8935304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 166.02 MB (174080976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.28 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.1115.1824.33103
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 22:32:57.667