AMD Radeon Settings
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is named RadeonSettings.exe and it has a size of 8.94 MB (9375624 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 27.08 MB (28395496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0517.1614.27405
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:22:24.233