AMD-RAID Driver Suite
AMD-RAID Driver Suite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD-RAID Driver Suite can be found at www.amd.com
. AMD-RAID Driver Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RAIDXpert2\driver directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RAIDXpert2\driver\Uninstall_AMD-RAID Driver Suite\Uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite.exe and occupies 112.50 KB (115200 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AMD-RAID Driver Suite. They occupy about 1.43 MB (1502168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.65 KB)
- jusched.exe (81.65 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This page is about AMD-RAID Driver Suite version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other AMD-RAID Driver Suite versions please click below:
AMD-RAID Driver Suite is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase AMD-RAID Driver Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD-RAID Driver Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD-RAID Driver Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD-RAID Driver Suite". If it exists on your system the AMD-RAID Driver Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD-RAID Driver Suite in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD-RAID Driver Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMD-RAID Driver Suite:
- The web site of the program is: www.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RAIDXpert2\driver\Uninstall_AMD-RAID Driver Suite\Uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD-RAID Driver Suite.
8. After uninstalling AMD-RAID Driver Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD-RAID Driver Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD-RAID Driver Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD-RAID Driver Suite by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD-RAID Driver Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 12:58:39.737