AMD Install Manager
This web page is about AMD Install Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Install Manager from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application AMD Install Manager can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AMD Install Manager is C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\InstallManagerApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled InstallManagerApp.exe and it has a size of 9.86 MB (10334408 bytes).
AMD Install Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.66 MB (18518816
bytes) on disk.
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.000.4
of AMD Install Manager. For more AMD Install Manager versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AMD Catalyst Install Manager
AMD Install Manager is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Install Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Install Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Install Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Install Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMD Install Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.amd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\InstallManagerApp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling AMD Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Install Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Install Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Install Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:29.273