AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0524.40.42449
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 06:15:01.517