AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More information on Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 25.00 MB (26209600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (538.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.90 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (27.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (29.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (29.88 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (6.32 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2015.0915.2129.36825
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 08:45:58.197