This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerUw bedrijfsnaam
. You can read more on Uw bedrijfsnaam or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0429.2313.39747
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Uw bedrijfsnaam. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:54:09.650