This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. More information about Nome de sua empresa: can be seen here
. More details about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1211.1508.27115
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-05 00:02:45.603