This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes close to 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0522.2128.36590
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 00:27:59.027