AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNom de votre société
. Check out here
for more information on Nom de votre société. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's web page. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. AMD Fuel's main file takes around 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 480.70 KB (492232
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0512.613.9252
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 23:17:25.147