You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCCégnév
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Cégnév. More information about the app AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.09 MB (14775496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.43 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (575.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.66 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2016.0219.137.2864
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Cégnév. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Cégnév from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Cégnév is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:41:35.940