You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be seen here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes approximately 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0210.16.136
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 11:30:58.237