AMD FirePro Settings
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD FirePro Settings for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD FirePro Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD FirePro Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD FirePro Settings is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 6.47 MB (6786784 bytes) on disk and is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD FirePro Settings is composed of the following executables which take 22.59 MB (23682336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.47 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (497.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.73 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.66 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD FirePro Settings version 2016.0203.1043.19267
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD FirePro Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD FirePro Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD FirePro Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD FirePro Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD FirePro Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD FirePro Settings". The AMD FirePro Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD FirePro Settings in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD FirePro Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD FirePro Settings.
8. After removing AMD FirePro Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD FirePro Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD FirePro Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD FirePro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD FirePro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD FirePro Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-03 02:11:41.660