AMD FirePro Control Center
How to uninstall AMD FirePro Control Center from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD FirePro Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD FirePro Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD FirePro Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD FirePro Control Center's main executable file and it takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD FirePro Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.51 MB (8920976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD FirePro Control Center version 2014.1120.2123.38423
alone. For more AMD FirePro Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove AMD FirePro Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD FirePro Control Center is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove AMD FirePro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD FirePro Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD FirePro Control Center". The AMD FirePro Control Center program will be found automatically. After you select AMD FirePro Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD FirePro Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD FirePro Control Center.
8. After removing AMD FirePro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD FirePro Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD FirePro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD FirePro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD FirePro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD FirePro Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 18:52:56.853