AMD Control Center
AMD Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info about AMD Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 175.11 MB (183615376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (130.10 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.39 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD Control Center version 2017.0922.1659.28737
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Control Center". The AMD Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 03:06:42.653