AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerCégnév
. Further information on Cégnév can be seen here
. You can get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3886592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1119.2211.39813
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by Cégnév. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Cégnév from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Cégnév is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:49:58.053