AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 462.70 KB (473800 bytes) on disk and is labeled amdprw.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 9.83 MB (10308960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nusb3mon.exe (95.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0302.120.2262
only. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:08:03.010