AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCDitt företagsnamn
. You can find out more on Ditt företagsnamn or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.55 MB (6868224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (660.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0604.1838.31590
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Ditt företagsnamn. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ditt företagsnamn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ditt företagsnamn is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:40:43.113