AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CLIStart.exe and occupies 749.20 KB (767176 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0915.2129.36825
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 08:47:33.340