AMC USB MODEM
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMC USB MODEM for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMC USB MODEM from your PCAMC_albanian
. More information about AMC_albanian can be seen here
. AMC USB MODEM is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMC USB MODEM folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove AMC USB MODEM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AMC USB MODEM\uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ModemApplication.exe is the AMC USB MODEM's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.60 MB (1675152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMC USB MODEM. They occupy 4.88 MB (5119952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.60 MB)
- ModemListener.exe (106.56 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (56.83 KB)
- install.exe (57.06 KB)
- install32.exe (73.66 KB)
- install64.exe (92.66 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.06 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (75.16 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (94.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
AMC USB MODEM is a program released by AMC_albanian. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMC USB MODEM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMC USB MODEM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMC USB MODEM or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMC USB MODEM". The AMC USB MODEM application will be found very quickly. When you click AMC USB MODEM in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMC USB MODEM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMC USB MODEM.
8. After removing AMC USB MODEM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMC USB MODEM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMC USB MODEM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMC USB MODEM by AMC_albanian from your PC, nor are we saying that AMC USB MODEM by AMC_albanian is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMC USB MODEM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 15:06:20.903