AMC USB MODEM
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMC USB MODEM for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMC USB MODEM from your systemAMC USB MODEM
. Go over here
for more details on AMC USB MODEM. More information about the application AMC USB MODEM can be found at http://www.google.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMC USB MODEM folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for AMC USB MODEM is C:\Program Files (x86)\AMC USB MODEM\uninst.exe. AMC USB MODEM's main file takes about 9.65 MB (10121728 bytes) and is named Netcard.exe.
AMC USB MODEM contains of the executables below. They take 10.59 MB (11102849
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Netcard.exe (9.65 MB)
- uninst.exe (77.13 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (337.00 KB)
- DriverInstall.exe (222.00 KB)
- DriverInstall64.exe (260.00 KB)
- ejectcd.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMC USB MODEM version 1.0.0
AMC USB MODEM is an application offered by the software company AMC USB MODEM. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AMC USB MODEM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMC USB MODEM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMC USB MODEM or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMC USB MODEM". If it is installed on your PC the AMC USB MODEM application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMC USB MODEM in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMC USB MODEM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMC USB MODEM:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.google.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AMC USB MODEM\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMC USB MODEM.
8. After uninstalling AMC USB MODEM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMC USB MODEM that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMC USB MODEM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMC USB MODEM by AMC USB MODEM from your computer, nor are we saying that AMC USB MODEM by AMC USB MODEM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMC USB MODEM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:39:00.407