A way to uninstall ALZip 8.22 from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ALZip 8.22 for Windows. The Windows release was created by ESTsoft Corp.
. More info about ESTsoft Corp. can be seen here
. Further information about ALZip 8.22 can be found at http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200904224447205
. ALZip 8.22 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\AlZip folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ALZip 8.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\AlZip\unins000.exe. ALZip.exe is the ALZip 8.22's main executable file and it takes about 3.00 MB (3145088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALZip 8.22. They take an average of 3.77 MB (3952680
bytes) on disk.
- ALZip.exe (3.00 MB)
- ALZipCon.exe (582.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (206.29 KB)
The current page applies to ALZip 8.22 version 8.22
How to remove ALZip 8.22 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ALZip 8.22 is a program marketed by the software company ESTsoft Corp.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ALZip 8.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALZip 8.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "ALZip 8.22". The ALZip 8.22 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALZip 8.22 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALZip 8.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALZip 8.22:
- The publisher is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200904224447205
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\AlZip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALZip 8.22.
8. After uninstalling ALZip 8.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALZip 8.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALZip 8.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ALZip 8.22:
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALZip 8.22 by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALZip 8.22 by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALZip 8.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:29:07.293