ALTIBASE HDB Server 18.104.22.168.6
ALTIBASE HDB Server 22.214.171.124.6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ALTIBASE HDB Server 126.96.36.199.6 from your systemAltibase
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Altibase. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Altibase\altibase-HDB-server-6.3.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Altibase\altibase-HDB-server-6.3.1\APatch\uninstall-p0_0_3_6.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALTIBASE HDB Server 188.8.131.52.6. The application's main executable file is called uninstall-p0_0_3_6.exe and occupies 3.38 MB (3543670 bytes).
ALTIBASE HDB Server 184.108.40.206.6 contains of the executables below. They take 110.64 MB (116010102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall-p0_0_3_6.exe (3.38 MB)
- aexport.exe (2.42 MB)
- altiAudit.exe (828.50 KB)
- altibase.exe (16.30 MB)
- altipasswd.exe (1.49 MB)
- altiProfile.exe (849.50 KB)
- sesc.exe (1.78 MB)
- checkServer.exe (887.50 KB)
- convdp.exe (16.30 MB)
- dumpbi.exe (880.00 KB)
- dumpci.exe (4.17 MB)
- dumpct.exe (880.50 KB)
- dumpdb.exe (16.32 MB)
- dumpddf.exe (4.16 MB)
- dumpdp.exe (16.30 MB)
- dumpla.exe (4.16 MB)
- dumplf.exe (4.17 MB)
- dumptbl.exe (878.50 KB)
- extprocAgent.exe (858.50 KB)
- iloader.exe (4.92 MB)
- isql.exe (6.19 MB)
- killCheckServer.exe (880.50 KB)
- vc++filt.exe (16.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ALTIBASE HDB Server 220.127.116.11.6 version 6.3.1
ALTIBASE HDB Server 18.104.22.168.6 is an application by Altibase. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ALTIBASE HDB Server 22.214.171.124.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ALTIBASE HDB Server 126.96.36.199.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALTIBASE HDB Server 188.8.131.52.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALTIBASE HDB Server 184.108.40.206.6". If it exists on your system the ALTIBASE HDB Server 220.127.116.11.6 application will be found very quickly. When you click ALTIBASE HDB Server 18.104.22.168.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALTIBASE HDB Server 22.214.171.124.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALTIBASE HDB Server 126.96.36.199.6.
8. After removing ALTIBASE HDB Server 188.8.131.52.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALTIBASE HDB Server 184.108.40.206.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALTIBASE HDB Server 220.127.116.11.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALTIBASE HDB Server 18.104.22.168.6 by Altibase from your computer, we are not saying that ALTIBASE HDB Server 22.214.171.124.6 by Altibase is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALTIBASE HDB Server 126.96.36.199.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:22:53.310