ALSong is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALSong from your computerESTsoft Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on ESTsoft Corp.. Click on http://www.estsoft.com/
to get more data about ALSong on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSong directory (same installation drive as Windows). ALSong's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSong\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk and is named ALSong.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ALSong. They occupy 1.94 MB (2029785
bytes) on disk.
- ALSong.exe (1.07 MB)
- alupdate.exe (556.00 KB)
- LyricEditor.exe (240.00 KB)
- regsvr32.exe (10.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current page applies to ALSong version 1.52
alone. For other ALSong versions please click below:
ALSong is a program released by the software company ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ALSong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ALSong from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALSong or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALSong". The ALSong app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALSong in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALSong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALSong:
- The publisher is: http://www.estsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSong\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALSong.
8. After uninstalling ALSong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALSong that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALSong with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALSong by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALSong by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALSong in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:18:55.297