ALSong 1.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALSong 1.9 from your computerESTsoft Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ESTsoft Corp.. More details about ALSong 1.9 can be seen at http://www.estsoft.co.jp
. ALSong 1.9 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSong folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall ALSong 1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSong\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALSong.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.21 MB (1268784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALSong 1.9. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1757957
bytes) on disk.
- ALSong.exe (1.21 MB)
- LyricEditor.exe (287.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (190.66 KB)
This info is about ALSong 1.9 version 1.9
ALSong 1.9 is a program released by ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove ALSong 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALSong 1.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALSong 1.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALSong 1.9". If it exists on your system the ALSong 1.9 application will be found automatically. After you select ALSong 1.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALSong 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALSong 1.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.estsoft.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSong\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALSong 1.9.
8. After uninstalling ALSong 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALSong 1.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALSong 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALSong 1.9 by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that ALSong 1.9 by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALSong 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-24 00:27:11.707