ALS-Cary60 Server version 22.214.171.124
This info is about ALS-Cary60 Server version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ALS-Cary60 Server version 188.8.131.52 from your systemAutomated Lab Systems
. You can read more on Automated Lab Systems or check for application updates here
. More information about ALS-Cary60 Server version 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.example.com/
. Usually the ALS-Cary60 Server version 220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Agilent\UVDissolution folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ALS-Cary60 Server version 18.104.22.168's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Agilent\UVDissolution\unins002.exe. Cary50Calibration.exe is the ALS-Cary60 Server version 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.22 MB (1283072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ALS-Cary60 Server version 126.96.36.199. They take about 82.93 MB (86958367
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ADLShell.exe (4.93 MB)
- AdvancedReads.exe (5.30 MB)
- Align.exe (5.20 MB)
- ALS-Cary60 Server.exe (27.50 KB)
- Cary50Calibration.exe (1.22 MB)
- Cary50FWUpdater.exe (72.00 KB)
- Cary60UsbDriverSetup.exe (3.21 MB)
- Concentration.exe (5.30 MB)
- Dissolution.exe (7.07 MB)
- EnzymeKinetics.exe (5.25 MB)
- GLPAdministration.exe (1.81 MB)
- Kinetics.exe (5.24 MB)
- regasm.exe (52.00 KB)
- Scan.exe (5.44 MB)
- ScanningKinetics.exe (5.21 MB)
- SimpleReads.exe (4.96 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (2.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- unins001.exe (697.78 KB)
- unins002.exe (1.14 MB)
- VAIM.Core.Licensing.InstallScript.exe (16.00 KB)
- Validate.exe (5.53 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VerifyFiles.exe (1.27 MB)
- VkUVDissoServer.exe (804.50 KB)
- winuvregistration.exe (1.18 MB)
- CarySampleCompartment.exe (2.65 MB)
- HelpExt.exe (283.00 KB)
- TipOfTheDay.exe (398.50 KB)
- vh.exe (490.50 KB)
- vbrowser.exe (274.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (660.35 KB)
- dpinst.exe (537.85 KB)
The current page applies to ALS-Cary60 Server version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
ALS-Cary60 Server version 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company Automated Lab Systems. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall ALS-Cary60 Server version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ALS-Cary60 Server version 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALS-Cary60 Server version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "ALS-Cary60 Server version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the ALS-Cary60 Server version 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALS-Cary60 Server version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALS-Cary60 Server version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALS-Cary60 Server version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Agilent\UVDissolution\unins002.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALS-Cary60 Server version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing ALS-Cary60 Server version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALS-Cary60 Server version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALS-Cary60 Server version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALS-Cary60 Server version 18.104.22.168 by Automated Lab Systems from your computer, we are not saying that ALS-Cary60 Server version 22.214.171.124 by Automated Lab Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALS-Cary60 Server version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 17:13:35.007