ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Check out here
for more info on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 237.29 KB (242984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 815.58 KB (835152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (54.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.55 KB)
- Apoint.exe (237.29 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (182.55 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (54.65 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (232.00 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.2015.1104
only. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by the software company Alps Electric. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:27:44.633