ALOHA Version 5.4.4
This web page is about ALOHA Version 5.4.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALOHA Version 5.4.4 from your PCNOAA,EPA
. More information on NOAA,EPA can be found here
. Please follow http://www.epa.gov/emergencies/content/cameo
if you want to read more on ALOHA Version 5.4.4 on NOAA,EPA's web page. ALOHA Version 5.4.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALOHA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ALOHA Version 5.4.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ALOHA\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.22 MB (2324480 bytes) on disk and is named ALOHA.EXE.
ALOHA Version 5.4.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.90 MB (3041198
bytes) on disk.
- ALOHA.EXE (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.4
of ALOHA Version 5.4.4.
ALOHA Version 5.4.4 is a program released by NOAA,EPA. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ALOHA Version 5.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALOHA Version 5.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALOHA Version 5.4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALOHA Version 5.4.4". The ALOHA Version 5.4.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ALOHA Version 5.4.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALOHA Version 5.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALOHA Version 5.4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.epa.gov/emergencies/content/cameo
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALOHA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALOHA Version 5.4.4.
8. After uninstalling ALOHA Version 5.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALOHA Version 5.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALOHA Version 5.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALOHA Version 5.4.4 by NOAA,EPA from your PC, nor are we saying that ALOHA Version 5.4.4 by NOAA,EPA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALOHA Version 5.4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 09:22:16.090