You can find below detailed information on how to remove ALL for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ALL from your computerALL.COM
. You can find out more on ALL.COM or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.all.com
if you want to read more on ALL on ALL.COM's page. Usually the ALL application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALL directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ALL's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ALL\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 98.28 KB (100639 bytes).
ALL is comprised of the following executables which occupy 98.28 KB (100639
bytes) on disk:
ALL is an application offered by ALL.COM. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase ALL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ALL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALL or simply click the Search field and type in "ALL". If it exists on your system the ALL program will be found very quickly. When you select ALL in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ALL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALL:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.all.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALL\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALL.
8. After removing ALL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALL by ALL.COM from your computer, we are not saying that ALL by ALL.COM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:44:46.400