AL Font Installer 2.2
This info is about AL Font Installer 2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AL Font Installer 2.2 from your systemAL-Software team
. Open here
where you can find out more on AL-Software team. More details about AL Font Installer 2.2 can be seen at http://www.al-soft.com
. Usually the AL Font Installer 2.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\ALFI folder, depending on the user's option during install. AL Font Installer 2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\ALFI\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the AL Font Installer 2.2's main executable file and it takes close to 616.45 KB (631241 bytes) on disk.
AL Font Installer 2.2 contains of the executables below. They take 616.45 KB (631241
bytes) on disk.
This data is about AL Font Installer 2.2 version 2.2
AL Font Installer 2.2 is an application marketed by the software company AL-Software team. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AL Font Installer 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AL Font Installer 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AL Font Installer 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AL Font Installer 2.2". The AL Font Installer 2.2 app will be found automatically. When you click AL Font Installer 2.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AL Font Installer 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AL Font Installer 2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.al-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AL-Software\ALFI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AL Font Installer 2.2.
8. After removing AL Font Installer 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AL Font Installer 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AL Font Installer 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AL Font Installer 2.2 by AL-Software team from your computer, nor are we saying that AL Font Installer 2.2 by AL-Software team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AL Font Installer 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-27 08:49:55.370