AKVIS Coloriage is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AKVIS Coloriage from your computerAKVIS Software Inc
. You can read more on AKVIS Software Inc or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AKVIS Coloriage can be found at http://akvis.com/
. AKVIS Coloriage is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove AKVIS Coloriage by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AKVIS Coloriage's main file takes about 5.39 MB (5656504 bytes) and is named Coloriage.exe.
AKVIS Coloriage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.28 MB (6586797
bytes) on disk.
- Coloriage.exe (5.39 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (908.49 KB)
This info is about AKVIS Coloriage version 6.0
AKVIS Coloriage is a program marketed by the software company AKVIS Software Inc. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AKVIS Coloriage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AKVIS Coloriage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AKVIS Coloriage or simply click the Search field and type in "AKVIS Coloriage". The AKVIS Coloriage application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AKVIS Coloriage in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AKVIS Coloriage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AKVIS Coloriage:
- The web site of the program is: http://akvis.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AKVIS Coloriage.
8. After removing AKVIS Coloriage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AKVIS Coloriage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AKVIS Coloriage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AKVIS Coloriage by AKVIS Software Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that AKVIS Coloriage by AKVIS Software Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AKVIS Coloriage in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 15:01:04.657