AKDesign USB Audio Driver
This info is about AKDesign USB Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AKDesign USB Audio Driver from your PCAKDesign
. More info about AKDesign can be found here
. Usually the AKDesign USB Audio Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AKDesign\Audio Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AKDesign USB Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\AKDesign\Audio Driver\akusbuninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called akusbuninst.exe and its approximative size is 148.46 KB (152025 bytes).
The executables below are part of AKDesign USB Audio Driver. They occupy about 619.59 KB (634457
bytes) on disk.
- aksetup.exe (160.63 KB)
- akusbuninst.exe (148.46 KB)
- akvolcpl.exe (310.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of AKDesign USB Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other AKDesign USB Audio Driver versions:
AKDesign USB Audio Driver is a program released by the software company AKDesign. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove AKDesign USB Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AKDesign USB Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AKDesign USB Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "AKDesign USB Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the AKDesign USB Audio Driver application will be found automatically. When you select AKDesign USB Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AKDesign USB Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AKDesign USB Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling AKDesign USB Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AKDesign USB Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AKDesign USB Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AKDesign USB Audio Driver by AKDesign from your PC, nor are we saying that AKDesign USB Audio Driver by AKDesign is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AKDesign USB Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 21:02:48.890