AKA65 SW5.6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AKA65 SW5.6 from your systemDanfoss
. Open here
where you can find out more on Danfoss. You can get more details related to AKA65 SW5.6 at http://www.danfoss.com/
. AKA65 SW5.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DANFOSS directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AKA65 SW5.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DANFOSS\unins000.exe". AKA65 SW5.6's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153920 bytes) and its name is AKA65.exe.
The executable files below are part of AKA65 SW5.6. They occupy about 204.29 MB (214213595
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AKA65.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.96 KB)
- 255Cload4_1.exe (2.43 MB)
- Backdoor.exe (60.00 KB)
- VC02_131.exe (7.37 MB)
- VE02_070.exe (4.66 MB)
- VE02_071.exe (3.31 MB)
- VE02_073.exe (3.32 MB)
- VE02_074.exe (4.73 MB)
- VE02_076.exe (4.73 MB)
- VE02_080.exe (5.06 MB)
- VE02_081.exe (3.60 MB)
- VE02_082.exe (5.08 MB)
- VE02_083.exe (3.61 MB)
- VE02_087.exe (3.63 MB)
- VE02_092.exe (5.12 MB)
- VE02_100.exe (6.12 MB)
- VE02_101.exe (4.46 MB)
- VE02_104.exe (6.48 MB)
- VE02_110.exe (6.52 MB)
- VE02_111.exe (4.80 MB)
- VE02_112.exe (6.50 MB)
- VE02_121.exe (5.39 MB)
- VE02_131.exe (7.42 MB)
- VE02_133.exe (7.43 MB)
- VE02_135.exe (7.43 MB)
- VE02_161.exe (9.07 MB)
- VE02_181.exe (10.96 MB)
- VE02_191.exe (11.04 MB)
- VE02_201.exe (11.11 MB)
- VE02_211.exe (12.05 MB)
- VE02_231.exe (12.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 655.6
of AKA65 SW5.6.
AKA65 SW5.6 is a program by Danfoss. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove AKA65 SW5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AKA65 SW5.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AKA65 SW5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AKA65 SW5.6". The AKA65 SW5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AKA65 SW5.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AKA65 SW5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AKA65 SW5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.danfoss.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DANFOSS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AKA65 SW5.6.
8. After removing AKA65 SW5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AKA65 SW5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AKA65 SW5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AKA65 SW5.6 by Danfoss from your PC, we are not saying that AKA65 SW5.6 by Danfoss is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AKA65 SW5.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:32:02.793