AJC Sync v22.214.171.124
AJC Sync v126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AJC Sync v188.8.131.52 from your computerAJC Software
. You can find out more on AJC Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AJC Sync v184.108.40.206 at http://www.ajcsoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AJC Software\AJC Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AJC Software\AJC Sync\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AJC Sync v220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file occupies 5.36 MB (5620432 bytes) on disk and is labeled AJCSync.exe.
The executable files below are part of AJC Sync v18.104.22.168. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7595976
bytes) on disk.
- AJCSync.exe (5.36 MB)
- AJCSyncCmd.exe (1.17 MB)
- AJCVSS.exe (35.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.04 KB)
This data is about AJC Sync v22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
AJC Sync v188.8.131.52 is a program released by AJC Software. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall AJC Sync v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AJC Sync v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AJC Sync v18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AJC Sync v22.214.171.124". The AJC Sync v126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AJC Sync v188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AJC Sync v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AJC Sync v220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ajcsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AJC Software\AJC Sync\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AJC Sync v18.104.22.168.
8. After removing AJC Sync v22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AJC Sync v126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AJC Sync v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AJC Sync v184.108.40.206 by AJC Software from your PC, we are not saying that AJC Sync v220.127.116.11 by AJC Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AJC Sync v18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 21:43:45.227