AIReport5.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AIReport5.5 from your systemactiveintra
. Check out here
where you can get more info on activeintra. More information about AIReport5.5 can be seen at http://www.ai-report.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AIReport5.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named CleanAI50.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
AIReport5.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1565296
bytes) on disk:
- AIViewer.exe (112.00 KB)
- CleanAI50.exe (48.00 KB)
- UninstAIReport.exe (48.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
If planning to uninstall AIReport5.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AIReport5.5:
The files below remain on your disk by AIReport5.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIReport5.5
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\ai.pdf.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\ai.xml.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AICommon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AIEng.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AIImage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AILoad.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AISave.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AIViewer.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AIViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\AIViewer.ocx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\CleanAI50.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\ToolkitPro1031vc60U.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\UninstAIReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\WinXP.Royale.cjstyles
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIReport5.5\AIViewer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIReport5.5\CleanAI50.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIReport5.5\UninstAIReport.lnk
AIReport5.5 is an application marketed by the software company activeintra. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AIReport5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AIReport5.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIReport5.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIReport5.5". If it exists on your system the AIReport5.5 application will be found automatically. When you click AIReport5.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AIReport5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIReport5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ai-report.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIViewer50\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIReport5.5.
8. After removing AIReport5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIReport5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIReport5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIReport5.5 by activeintra from your PC, nor are we saying that AIReport5.5 by activeintra is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIReport5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:33:07.907