AIMP3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAMIP DevTeam
. You can read more on AMIP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. More information about AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru/
. AIMP3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AIMP3 is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.41 MB (1480192 bytes) on disk and is titled AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.93 MB (4116992
bytes) on disk:
- AIMP3.exe (1.41 MB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (405.50 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (859.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about AIMP3 version 3.00.985
AIMP3 is a program by AMIP DevTeam. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AIMP3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found automatically. When you click AIMP3 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AMIP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AMIP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-04-15 17:20:04.880