AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.2067
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.117 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.1687 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. You can find out more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. Click on http://aimp.ru/
to get more info about AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.1247 on AIMP DevTeam's website. AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.1997 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.527. The application's main executable file is called AIMP3.exe and occupies 1.57 MB (1646536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.2067. They take about 7.04 MB (7380031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.57 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (521.95 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (430.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (732.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.19 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.54 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current page applies to AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.117 version 18.104.22.1687
AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.1247 is an application offered by AIMP DevTeam. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.1997 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.527 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.2067 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.117". The AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.1687 program will be found very quickly. When you select AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.1247 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.1997, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.527:
- The software company is: http://aimp.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.2067.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 220.127.116.117, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 18.104.22.1687 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 22.214.171.1247 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 126.96.36.1997 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 188.8.131.527 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 âåðñèÿ 184.108.40.2067 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:34:06.163