AIMP3 3.20.1165 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 3.20.1165 from your PCMinutka15
. You can read more on Minutka15 or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.minutka15.com/
if you want to read more on AIMP3 3.20.1165 on Minutka15's website. AIMP3 3.20.1165 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86) directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing AIMP3 3.20.1165 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AIMP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1705416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AIMP3 3.20.1165. They occupy an average of 3.60 MB (3776332
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.63 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (576.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (416.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (666.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.04 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
This info is about AIMP3 3.20.1165 version 3.20.1165
AIMP3 3.20.1165 is an application by Minutka15. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AIMP3 3.20.1165 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AIMP3 3.20.1165 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 3.20.1165 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3 3.20.1165". The AIMP3 3.20.1165 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AIMP3 3.20.1165 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3 3.20.1165, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3 3.20.1165:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.minutka15.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3 3.20.1165.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3 3.20.1165, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 3.20.1165 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP3 3.20.1165 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 3.20.1165 by Minutka15 from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP3 3.20.1165 by Minutka15 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 3.20.1165 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 21:27:51.610