AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 from your PCAlexey Ivanov
. You can read more on Alexey Ivanov or check for application updates here
. Click on https://github.com/a0ivanov/aimp-control-plugin
to get more details about AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 on Alexey Ivanov's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Plugins directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Plugins\Control Plugin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.23 MB (1288295 bytes) on disk.
AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 is composed of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1665183
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- SettingsManager.exe (368.05 KB)
This data is about AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 version 1.0.13
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 is a program by the software company Alexey Ivanov. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13". If it exists on your system the AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/a0ivanov/aimp-control-plugin
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Plugins\Control Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13.
8. After uninstalling AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 by Alexey Ivanov from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 by Alexey Ivanov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:20:33.797