AIMP 184.108.40.2061 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP 220.127.116.111 from your computerApps
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Apps. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Apps\AIMP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AIMP 18.104.22.1681 is C:\Program Files\Apps\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. AIMP 22.214.171.1241's primary file takes around 4.20 MB (4399664 bytes) and is called AIMP.exe.
AIMP 126.96.36.1991 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.25 MB (6553786
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (4.20 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (639.05 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (575.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (166.04 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (471.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of AIMP 184.108.40.2061.
AIMP 220.127.116.111 is a program offered by Apps. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AIMP 18.104.22.1681 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AIMP 22.214.171.1241 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP 126.96.36.1991 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP 188.8.131.521". If it exists on your system the AIMP 184.108.40.2061 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AIMP 220.127.116.111 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP 18.104.22.1681, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIMP 22.214.171.1241.
8. After uninstalling AIMP 126.96.36.1991, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP 188.8.131.521 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP 184.108.40.2061 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP 220.127.116.111 by Apps from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP 18.104.22.1681 by Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP 22.214.171.1241 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:03:30.590