AIMP is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Additional info about AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more facts about AIMP on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.78 MB (3962416 bytes) on disk and is labeled AIMP.exe.
AIMP installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.87 MB (10348476
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (3.78 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (632.05 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (559.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.22 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (471.00 KB)
This info is about AIMP version 4.00.169514.02.2016
alone. You can find below a few links to other AIMP versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AIMP we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AIMP:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AIMP
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIMP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AIMP\AIMP.exe
- C:\Program Files\AIMP\AIMP.ini
- C:\Program Files\AIMP\AIMP.Runtime.dll
- C:\Program Files\AIMP\AIMP.Shared.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
AIMP is an application by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AIMP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AIMP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP". If it exists on your system the AIMP application will be found very quickly. When you select AIMP in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP.
8. After uninstalling AIMP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:58:12.277