AIDA64 Extreme v4.50
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 from your computerFinalWire Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on FinalWire Ltd.. You can read more about on AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 at http://www.aida64.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe. aida64.exe is the AIDA64 Extreme v4.50's main executable file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3254080 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3975816
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.82 KB)
This info is about AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 version 4.50
AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is a program marketed by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme v4.50". The AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme v4.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme v4.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIDA64 Extreme v4.50.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme v4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:51:31.603