AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20
You can find on this page details on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 from your computerFinalWire Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on FinalWire Ltd.. You can read more about on AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 at http://www.aida64.com
. AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe. AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20's main file takes around 3.47 MB (3635008 bytes) and is named aida64.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20. They take about 4.15 MB (4356760
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20
of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20.
If you're planning to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20:
- C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme
- C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\pkey.txt
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\AIDA64 Extreme dokumentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\AIDA64 Extreme på Webben.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\AIDA64 Extreme.lnk
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 is a program marketed by FinalWire Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20". If it exists on your system the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 app will be found automatically. After you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:47:37.820