AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80
This web page is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. More information on FinalWire Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.aida64.com
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 on FinalWire Ltd.'s web page. AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. aida64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.38 MB (3547456 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.07 MB (4269208
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
This web page is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 version 2.80
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_is1
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 is an application by the software company FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.80 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:27:39.183