AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 from your systemFinalWire Ltd.
. Further information on FinalWire Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.aida64.com
to get more details about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 on FinalWire Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 is C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.34 MB (3506056 bytes) on disk and is titled aida64.exe.
The executables below are part of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60. They occupy about 4.04 MB (4231008
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.96 KB)
This info is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 version 2.60
only. For other AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 versions please click below:
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 is an application marketed by the software company FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 by FinalWire Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:01:13.323