AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FinalWire Ltd.. Detailed information about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 can be seen at http://www.aida64.com
. Usually the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3468456 bytes) on disk and is titled aida64.exe.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.00 MB (4192209
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.79 KB)
This page is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 version 2.50
alone. Click on the links below for other AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 versions:
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is a program offered by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:18:56.510