AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 from your PCFinalWire Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FinalWire Ltd.. Detailed information about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 can be seen at http://www.aida64.com
. Usually the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.31 MB (3468456 bytes) on disk and is titled aida64.exe.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.00 MB (4192209
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.79 KB)
This page is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 version 2.50
alone. Click on the links below for other AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 versions:
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is a program offered by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50". If it exists on your system the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 program will be found automatically. When you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:18:56.510